- China Water Affairs Group H1 profit increases
- Petrominerales reports loss for Q3
- Reliance Power Q2 net profit increases
- Indra receives contract to modernize operations for Peru's electric market
- Call for papers: OGEL special issue on "Natural Gas Provisions in Host Government Contracts"
- Hitachi begins construction on carbon capture test facility
- The Utility Warehouse: helping npower manage retail market reform
- Centrica doubts offshore wind profitability
- Spanish power analyzer forecast: 2013 update
- Eni outperforms the competition in a declining Italian electricity market
- Big hurdle cleared for new build nuclear in the UK
- France strengthens profile in South Africa with GDF Suez deal
- Geology for Non-Geologists
9 Dec 2013 - 12 Dec 2013
- Introduction to the Upstream Petroleum Industry
9 Dec 2013 - 10 Dec 2013
- Fundamentals of Artificial Lift Systems
10 Dec 2013 - 12 Dec 2013
- Fundamentals of Shale Oil and Shale Gas Evaluation and Development
11 Dec 2013 - 12 Dec 2013
- Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security North Africa
9 Dec 2013 - 12 Dec 2013
- 11th Annual Advanced Contract Risk Management Summit
9 Dec 2013 - 11 Dec 2013
- Petroleum Contracts
20 Jan 2014 - 21 Jan 2014
- Middle East and North Africa Energy 2014 - New Uncertainties and New Opportunities
27 Jan 2014 - 28 Jan 2014
- The Geopolitics of Libya
- Arbitrating International Petroleum Disputes: An Analysis of Key Substantive Law Issues
- IRAQ: The Petroleum Exploration and Production Handbook
- The Libyan Petroleum Industry in the Twenty First Century: the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Handbook
- Oil and the Niger Delta People in International Law - Resource Rights, Environmental and Equity Issues
- EU - Russia Energy Relations, Legal and Political Issues
Oil, Gas and Energy Law (OGEL, ISSN 1875-418X) is a comprehensive and innovative information service with a focus on oil-gas-energy law, regulation, treaties, judicial and arbitral cases, voluntary guidelines, tax and contracting, including the oil-gas-energy geopolitics.
OGEL has become the principal 'Global Energy Law/Regulation Portal'.
Associated with OGEL is the OGELFORUM listserv: a place for discussion, sharing of insights and intelligence, of relevant issues related in a significant way to oil, gas and energy issues: Policy, legislation, contracting, security strategy, climate change related to energy.
- NuStar Energy announces retirement of president and CEO
- Delphi Energy completes fourth horizontal Montney well
- RWE Innogy stops development on Atlantic Array offshore windfarm
- Duke Energy begins construction of three solar projects in North Carolina
- Enbridge selects Marathon Petroleum as anchor shipper for Sandpiper Project
Track the news of over 300 companies and learn more about their strenghts by purchasing a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) company profile.
A SWOT Analysis Company Profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
There are over 2500 SWOT profiles available in the Research store.
Technical Manager for Oil and Gas Pipeline Design and Projects
Director of Business Development - HSE (Oil & Gas Sector)
Oil & Gas, Battery, Wind and Solar Energy Technologists
Regional Sales Manager, Oil & Gas -Latin America
- Renewable Energy Focus
Reports on various major topical developments in renewable energy from around the world....
Is the leading monthly information source for offshore oil and gas operations and deep offshore markets....
- Hydrocarbon Processing
Is the premier magazine providing job-help information to technical and management personnel in petroleum refining, gas processing,...
- Offshore Engineer
Provides the highest quality editorial product across the broad spectrum of offshore technologies....
Transnational Dispute Management (TDM, ISSN 1875-4120) is a comprehensive and innovative information service on the management of international disputes, with a focus on the new and rapidly evolving area of investment arbitration, but also in other significant areas of international investment (such as oil, gas, energy, infrastructure, mining, utilities etc).
It deals both with formal adjudicatory procedures (mainly investment and commercial arbitration), but also mediation/ ADR methods, negotiation and managerial ways to manage transnational disputes efficiently.
Associated with TDM is the highly praised OGEMID listserv.
The Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP) at the University of Dundee (Scotland) is the internationally renowned graduate school in the field of international business transactions and natural resources and energy law and policy.
The interdisciplinary approach to teaching, research and consultancy provides a unique perspective on how governments, business and communities operate, providing the professionals of today with the ability to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
CEPMLP also offers four (LLM and MSc) distance learning programmes. These programmes comprise a series of specially designed distance learning modules which correspond to the equivalent on-campus modules in the full-time degree programmes.