- Long Term Gas Supply Contract Asia Oil & Gas
27 Feb 2017 - 28 Feb 2017
- ACIís 4th Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management Summit
1 Mar 2017 - 2 Mar 2017
- 5th Annual Energy Transitions conference at UEF Law School: Call for Papers
9 Mar 2017 - 10 Mar 2017
- Iraq Energy Forum 2017
2 Apr 2017 - 3 Apr 2017
- The Geopolitics of Libya
- Arbitrating International Petroleum Disputes: An Analysis of Key Substantive Law Issues
- IRAQ: The Petroleum Exploration and Production Handbook
- The Libyan Petroleum Industry in the Twenty First Century: the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Handbook
- Oil and the Niger Delta People in International Law - Resource Rights, Environmental and Equity Issues
- EU - Russia Energy Relations, Legal and Political Issues
Oil, Gas and Energy Law (OGEL, ISSN 1875-418X) is a comprehensive and innovative information service with a focus on oil-gas-energy law, regulation, treaties, judicial and arbitral cases, voluntary guidelines, tax and contracting, including the oil-gas-energy geopolitics.
OGEL has become the principal 'Global Energy Law/Regulation Portal'.
Associated with OGEL is the OGELFORUM listserv: a place for discussion, sharing of insights and intelligence, of relevant issues related in a significant way to oil, gas and energy issues: Policy, legislation, contracting, security strategy, climate change related to energy.
Transnational Dispute Management (TDM, ISSN 1875-4120) is a comprehensive and innovative information service on the management of international disputes, with a focus on the new and rapidly evolving area of investment arbitration, but also in other significant areas of international investment (such as oil, gas, energy, infrastructure, mining, utilities etc).
It deals both with formal adjudicatory procedures (mainly investment and commercial arbitration), but also mediation/ ADR methods, negotiation and managerial ways to manage transnational disputes efficiently.
Associated with TDM is the highly praised OGEMID listserv.